CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, February 27, 2009

February Round Up.


Where does the time go?

Already I am making my final post of the month and it feel like I just began.

There is no doubt at all that as you get older the clock seems to be ticking just that little bit faster. Days go by in a blur and everything around you changes.

February has been a very bleak month for most of us with the financial crisis and one disaster after another. On a personal level, it's not been the best. Burning the candles at both ends has resulted in me getting the Flu, but at least I am on the mend. The girls have been sick too and work is in decline.

I am a great believer in the saying 'what doesn't kill us makes us stronger', and at the moment I just have to keep on believing that our fortunes will change. When I say our, I mean every ones; the worlds.

As we move on into a new month, I intend to go into it with more vigour and determination than ever before. We all have our bad days of course we do, but we do not have to let those days get on top of us, nor do we have to let them hinder our personal advancements and goals. After all we cannot change the past, but we are all in control of what happens in the future.

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics