CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Making Money


With the ever decreasing decline in the value of the money in our pockets, it seems more and more of us Internet lovers are turning to the Wild Web to help us create an extra income.

Now, I have been earning money on line for almost a year now as a writer, but I have yet to make any progress in seriously monetizing my blog.

With this in mind I pulled up Google, did a search, and found what I think is one of the best ways to get some revenue from my blogging activities.

The site is called blogsvertise.com and they can help both old and new bloggers get some advertising revenue from your opinions on anything from products, services and websites.

Blogsvertise do have a few requirement that you need to meet, so be sure to check out the FAQs before submitting your blog for approval. Once your blog has been reviewed and approved, you will then be assigned specific writing tasks. You don't even have to endorse the products or services that are up for review, just simply comment on them and most importantly, get the links in your post!

I put my blog up for approval today, so hopefully I will be hearing back from blogsvertise.com within the next twenty four hours....Wish me luck!!

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics