CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hello And Welcome


Hi everyone!

Welcome to my very first blog post on The Daily Gripe.

As I have gotten older, I seem to have become slightly more cynical, not very much wiser, and certainly more opinionated. Before today I was always know as one of those people that just sat on the fence and didn't really have an opinion about everyday events.

I have never really been one for gossip either, but lately something must have happened to me. At last I have found my voice! I get emotional about stories in the news, I get dismayed at the stupidity of some individuals, and I get angry about governments and leadership policies.

Another bonus is that I have now found a place (here) where I can air my concerns and create material to open up debates in which you can all contribute.

If you do happen to come across this weblog on your Internet travels, please make sure you put forward your comments, suggestions, and opinions then at least I know I am not just talking to myself!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Just to let you know that you are not talking to yourself!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics