CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, February 20, 2009

Congrats Helen!


I just wanted to say congratulations to my friend Helen who won 250 pounds worth of shopping vouchers with Get Me A Ticket. Usually you see a free to enter website like this and you think 'okay, whats the catch', but with these guys, there isn't one.

You can enter as many competitions as you like and the only personal information they ask of you is your email address. Another thing they don't do is send junk mail to your inbox. I know everybody likes something for nothing so I thought I would tell you about them, especially as I now know someone who has won.

If you visit the Get Me a Ticket site, you will see that they are currently giving away all sorts of goodies; ranging from a weekend trip to Paris, a VW Golf GTI, Cash, Vouchers, and much much more.

By the way Helen, if you are reading this I don't expect anything in return for telling you about Get Me A Ticket ;)

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics