CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Earn Extra Income


I don't even want to discuss what is going on in the news today. There is just so much violence and murder at the moment that it is all making me wonder what on Earth is happening to the World.

On a happy note, I have to congratulate my daughter Lauren, who finally found the courage to ditch the stabilizer wheels on her bike this afternoon. After a few bumps and scrapes, she is now officially a member of the two wheelers!

One thing I do want to tell you about is a new website I found last week that offers some freelance work at home opportunities. Now normally I don't buy into this sort of thing, but to be honest with you, I am really glad I did.

The company is called Income Seekers and they do exactly what it says on the tin! After I signed up, I received my ebook and it had links to numerous websites that pay you to do all sorts of work using your very own computer. I have already taken a look at some of the recommended opportunities, and have signed up for all but one. Every single site I registered with has already approved and accepted my applications, so I plan to get straight to work after finishing this post ( I am pretty excited).

So, If you are wanting to do something a little more productive with your spare time, go along to the Income Seekers website and start earning a little extra cash for yourself :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried these people after reading your short review, and I am happy with what I got for my money.

Some fantastic leads. I am now working after months of being unemployed.

Thanks :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics