CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Schumacher Returns



Being a massive Formula One fan I just had to write about the fantastic news today. The legend that is Michael Schumacher will be making a shocking return to the sport replacing injured Felipe Massa after the summer break.

Now, I have to point out that I am not generally a Ferrari/Schumacher fan, because I am British and favor Button (and Alonso because I live in Spain and he is quite cute), but I think that this return is just what the sport needs right now. After all the negative press that has surrounded the sport since the end of last season, with rumours of the breakaway etc, this news will certainly boost the sport, and I cannot wait for the next race in Valencia on the 23rd August.

Come on Schui!

Oh yes, another thing, since when did Formula One have a mid season summer break?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame he didn't make it!

 
Clicky Web Analytics